segunda-feira, 30 de março de 2009

Here comes the Depression... Shoooo!!!


So, I know. The silence. There. It's out. Yes, it's been a while. A time span of life. Of usual, unsual, strange, comforting, uncomfortable, akward, hilarous moments. Amongst them some were retained and deserve being mentioned (like the Cannes Film Festival selection of yearly winners, some of my awardees are not clear to the eye/mind/reason but will... one day. Just don't hold your breath for it. One day it just will... For some of Cannes choices I've already given up...). What? I should step away from parentesis, really. Seriously (Grey's quote... here I go again...).

OK! OK!


Started a dance (modern) dance class. I was warmly welcomed into Olivia's dance family (they call her MOM). A former sinagogue now performance stage is our humbling inspiring practice room. The dancers are amazing. I struggled while learning the first letters of this never spoken language. But exhilirated while doing so...


My US experience is being a real one. A while ago I started feeling the consequences of what the guys at Wall Street did/helped doing/allowed to happen - whatever version suits you better. I am to start a new position at the Theater for the Performing Arts (Greater Academy of the Arts) as a Service Coordinator at the Box Office. It was a true venezuelan telenovela to get there and I'll spare you the bloody/dramatically charged details. It's enough that I had to go though that. Anyways. Survived. Again.And am going to update myself on Publisher and other programs they use there. Wish me luck!... Seriously (I know, I know...) Oh, left the best for last: the job pays 35 per cent less than what I am making now. But who wants to be unemployed in 2009???!!! Exactly. Me neither.


About the fact that I am not "allowed" to do CCY this year anymore I won't even start... I just have to believe that what comes around goes around. Enough said.


AND, guess what? Exactly when I am looking at my expenses and going: cancel gym membership, budget weekend, cut on grocery bill, cut cell phone bill... Just then I learn I will need to buy a car because I am going to start working at night (makes sense, as that's when the shows happen)... So I am to be a proud owner of a second hand Subaru...(foreign lady, foreign car... all is not lost. Now I am quoting John Mayer, my new companion...lol).


Had enough of news from me?

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!